How do InKakinada protect your privacy?
In various places on the Site, we collect "Personally Identifiable Information," such as your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, or other information that can be used to identify you or contact you. InKakinada.com is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. InKakinada.com collects information from our users at several different points on our website. InKakinada, or people that place listings on InKakinada, may provide links to third party web sites, which may have different privacy practices than InKakinada. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies on these third party web sites. We encourage all users to read the privacy policies of every web site you visit.
What information do InKakinada collect?
In addition to Personally Identifiable Information you provide at registration or by using the service, we collect the following information:
- Listings content. When you place a listing or a review on the Site, we collect a variety of information related to that listing (e.g., email, name, price, and model). The public will see any information that you include in your listing, and as such, InKakinada has no control over how this information will be used. For that reason, please think carefully about what Personally Identifiable Information you disclose in your listing. You can always request for edit or removal of any your listings.
- "Anonymous Information" such as your IP addresses, the type of browser you use, the pages on our Site that you visit, the search terms that you enter and the advertisements that you click. This information is used to help us diagnose problems, administer the site and otherwise improve our service to you.
- Credit card information. Credit card information, including credit card numbers, is collected but not stored. We use trusted third party vendors to handle secure credit card transactions for us. Our vendors use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and are PCI compliant.
When do InKakinada use your personal information?
We may use the information you disclosed to us to:
- Provide our services to you.
- Provide customer service to you.
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- Automatically scan messages to check for spam, fraud, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
InKakinada don't sell or rent users' personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without user's explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other's rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. We may also share personal information with service providers who help with our business operations.
Recommend this site:
If a user wishes to use our referral service for informing a friend about our site, we ask them for the friend's name and email address. InKakinada.com will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. InKakinada.Com stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email. The friend may contact InKakinada.Com at http://www.InKakinada.com to request the removal of this information from our database.
Notification of Changes:
The user mad carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections.
In order to use this website, it is preferable for the user to get registered. During registration a user is required to give his contact information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact the user about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest.
We request information from the user on our order form. Here a user must provide contact information (like name and delivery address). This information is used to fulfill customer's orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. Merchants will be delivering orders. These companies do not retain share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes. We enter into partnership with other parties to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we InKakinada.Com are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, our privacy practices in connection with this Site, or our collection, use, disclosure, or retention of your personal information in connection with this Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org